Visit with your preschool-age children between 10 a.m. - noon on Tuesdays, and take part in a special promotion that will keep little hands busy and little minds buzzing!
Purchase a regular price adult ticket and receive a free child admission (ages 5 and under).
During Playdates, you’ll receive:
- Museum admission, packed with hands-on fun.
- Make & Take creations: Your child will use their imagination to engineer a project we have developed especially for them!
- Special theater programs and demonstrations designed just for preschoolers.
- Parents guide to preschool activities and accommodations throughout the museum, including an introduction to our Collectors’ Corner trading post.
- Minnesota Children’s Museum members receive free Science Museum admission during Playdates.
* Please note that this package price does not combine with other offers or discounts and is not available for groups of 15 or more. If you'd like to attend an Omnitheater film, you can add one for a small fee.