Playdates program to end Tuesday, May 22
While Preschool Playdates is ending, we will launch a new program this fall. Please stay tuned to our website or social media channels for more information early this summer.
If you are looking for a good time to visit the museum with your young ones and want to avoid the hustle and bustle that school field trip visitors bring, we recommend you consider a post-nap visit! Weekday afternoons between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. tend to be quieter times to experience the museum, particularly during the school year. If mornings are better for you, Sundays before noon are also generally a slower time.
Thank you for your support of Preschool Playdates.
Purchase a regular price adult ticket and receive a free child admission (ages 5 and under).
During Playdates, you’ll receive:
- Museum admission, packed with hands-on fun.
- Make & Take creations: Your child will use their imagination to engineer a project we have developed especially for them!
- Special theater programs and demonstrations designed just for preschoolers.
- Parents guide to preschool activities and accommodations throughout the museum, including an introduction to our Collectors’ Corner trading post.
- Minnesota Children’s Museum members receive free Science Museum admission during Playdates.
* Please note that this package price does not combine with other offers or discounts and is not available for groups of 15 or more. If you'd like to attend an Omnitheater film, you can add one for a small fee.