Ultimate Dinosaurs reveals a new breed of dinosaurs that evolved in isolation in South America, Africa and Madagascar—dinosaurs unfamiliar to popular imagination. Cutting-edge technology puts a new twist on bringing these prehistoric creatures to life in the 21st century! From the tiny Eoraptor to the massive Giganotosaurus (T. rex's bigger, badder cousin), Ultimate Dinosaurs is a fascinating study of species you have not met before.
This is not your ordinary dinosaurs exhibition. Feel the exciting and intimidating presence of these exotic creatures as you wander amongst the 15 life–size casts and a dozen prehistoric specimens. Use the augmented reality interactives to experience these dinosaurs in the flesh—animated and rendered according to the most recent scientific findings.
- 7,000-10,000 square feet
- More than a dozen prehistoric specimens
- Hands-on interactive stations
- 15 fully-articulated dinosaur casts
- Touchable fossilized dinosaur specimens
- Fully-integrated family activity guide and education package
- 6 dinosaur "skin viewers" that allow your visitors to visualize dinosaurs with skin
- 5 diorama playspaces with scaled dinosaur miniatures geared for your youngest visitors
- 100% bilingual—english, french and braille
- An exhibitor friendly, turnkey operation
- Contact Amber Stevenson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (651) 221-4737 for more information.
- 3 or 6-month lease
- Inbound shipping
- Vendor provided installation/de-installation staff to direct your assembly crew
- 3 week installation and 2–3 week deinstallation
Traveling Exhibition Venue Schedule
|Location||Open Date||Close Date||Status|
|Saint Paul, MN||February 2014||September 2014||Booked|
|Des Moines, IA||October 2014||April 2015||Booked|
|Vancouver, BC||May 2015||September 2015||Booked|
|Milwaukee, WI||February 2016||May 2016||Booked|
|Ottawa, ON||June 2016||September 5, 2016||Booked|
|Refurbishment||October 2016||January 2017||Refurbished|
|San Diego, CA||February 2017||September 2017||Booked|
|Denver, CO||October 2017||January 2018||Booked|
|Available||February 2018||May 2018||Available|
|Dallas, TX||June 2018||January 2019||Booked|
|Cleveland, OH||October 2019||May 2020||Booked|
|Available||March 2021||September 2021||Available|
|St. Paul, MN||October 2021||April 2022||Booked|
|Winnipeg, MB||May 2022||September 2022||Booked|
|Available||September 2022||January 2023||Available|
Alternate Schedule With 3-Month Venues Looking for a discount? Consider booking a double venue (2 singles back-to-back)
Note: Tentative bookings are not listed online. Please contact us to confirm the availability of the venue of your choice.
Tour will continue based on demand and availability.