Math Moves! presents over twenty interactives where visitors playfully investigate ratios and proportions. Enacting math can be a powerful tool for exploration and understanding. In Math Moves! visitors use their bodies, their gestures and their words to set up, measure, describe and compare ratios and proportions. The exhibit encourages a collaborative approach to problem solving with open-ended activities that provide opportunities for visitors to talk about solutions to the exhibit's challenges.
- 5,000 square feet
- Over 20 interactive stations
- Open-ended and inviting for all visitors
- Range of multi-sensory experiences, from full body to fine motor
- Bilingual—English and Spanish
- Increased accessibility through audio labeling and tactile elements
- Website with family and educator resources
- An exhibitor friendly, turnkey operation
- Contact Amber Stevenson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (651) 221-4737 for more information.
Math Moves is available for permanent sale!