The Year of the Engineer is more than a declaration from the Science Museum—it’s a community commitment to connect all people—especially young people in Minnesota—to the possibilities of engineering and its importance in our world.
Our goal is to inspire 1 million people in 2018 to understand the wide-open field of engineering and the range of possibilities in engineering careers—and we need your support. Here’s how you can help:
- Visit the museum. Bring your friends, your kids, grandkids, the whole family.
- Donate to the museum to help inspire dreamers, doers, and innovators.
- Involve your business or employees through donations or sponsorship.
- Volunteer your time and talents.
- Host an event at the museum—we have it down to a science.
- Host a kid’s birthday party at the museum—sure to increase your cool factor for at least one day.
- Bring your school group here on a field trip. And if you can’t come to us, we’ll come to you. Learn More
Thank you for joining us on this important quest to encourage and support the next generation of engineers. 2018 is the Year of the Engineer. Please spread the word.