Lending Library Fall Hours
January 2 - May 22
Monday: 3:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday - Friday: 3:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
May 25 - May 29
Closed for Summer
June 1 - September 7
What does a Lending Library membership include?
- Checkout of exemplary hands-on STEM classroom materials from our collection valued at over $500,000, including: a variety of Vernier probes and sensors, college-level Leica compound microscopes, custom stream tables, electronic snap circuits, over 200 skulls, and much more.
- Orientation for whole schools or departments (at the museum or at your school).
- Consultation with Educator Resource Center staff on lesson design and relevant resources.
- After-school workshops and individualized training on select equipment, models, and as requested.
- Designated parking in Educator Resource Center parking zones (as space allows).
For more information about memberships, our collection, or to arrange a visit to the Lending Library, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-221-4563.