Three Ways to Register
Online (preferred method): Purchase your classes with a credit card or funds on account. An email confirmation will be sent to you immediately.
Call: (651) 221-4511
Mail: Mail registration form to:
Summer Camp Programs
Attn: Registration Coordinator
Science Museum of Minnesota
120 West Kellogg Blvd.
Saint Paul, MN 55102
You will be contacted for payment information upon receipt of form.
After entering payment information and completing your registration, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive this email, it is possible that you did not fully complete your registration. Call (651) 221-4511 for assistance.
Tips for Smooth Registration
- Please have your membership and account login information ready.
- Forgot your account password? Reset it here.
- Is your membership current? Check your expiration date here.
- Coordinate with your friends in advance. For liability and emergency reasons, you can only register the children in your household.
For all registrants:
- Have your child’s information at hand: name, birthdate, age, special needs, and allergies.
- Have your camp selections ready. Know your course codes and don’t forget to double check the age ranges for each camp. Please note that age ranges must be observed to ensure the best possible experience for all children in the class.
- We need to know about you. Have your contact information ready—including a second emergency contact and phone number. Don’t forget to have credit card information with you!
Due to high volume registration transactions during peak times, you may experience slow system response. Please be patient as we do our best to serve you promptly.
- All class reservations are non-refundable: No cash or credit card refunds are issued for program orders. If you need to cancel, you must call 14 days before the start of the program in order to transfer to a future program OR have a credit placed on your Science Museum account for the full value of the class. This credit can be used for future camps, classes, birthday parties, or memberships; the credit cannot be used for admission to the Omnitheater, Special Exhibits, or General Exhibits. No transfers or credits for orders cancelled within 14 days of the program start date.
- If we cancel a program: If a minimum enrollment has not been reached one week prior to the first session, we must cancel the program. Customers will be contacted by telephone and we will suggest alternate classes. If we are unable to accommodate a suitable transfer, we will issue a full refund.