Membership Discounts for Teachers
Teachers are the Science Museum's vital partners in building and maintaining an informed and educated community. To recognize our shared goals and to support you in your important work, the museum is proud to offer discounted memberships for teachers.
|| You Pay
2 Adults + Children or Grandchildren in your family who are
2 Adults or 1 Adult + free guest
Who is eligible for teacher discount?
Permanent K-12 teachers, K-12 principals and deans, homeschooling educators who are registered with the state.
What proof do I need to show?
One of the following forms of proof is required:
- Teachers, principals, or deans must show a valid staff badge or pay stub
- Homeschool parents must provide a copy of the Compulsory Instruction Report or Letter of Intent they filed with the state for the current year
- Call (651) 221-9409 or email email@example.com to ask about other qualifying documents
- Proof of eligibility is required every year if you'd like to renew your membership with the teacher discount.
How do I apply?
Download the Teacher Membership application here. (PDF | 37 KB)
- At the Box Office: Bring in your proof of eligibility and purchase or renew in person
- Fax: your application, proof of eligibility and payment to (651) 221-9448
- Through the Mail: your application, proof of eligibility and payment to:
Science Museum of Minnesota
120 W. Kellogg Blvd.
Saint Paul, MN 55102
- We cannot offer refunds for existing memberships. If you qualify for the teacher discount and purchase a Household or Dual membership at the regular price, call (651) 221-9409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. After faxing or emailing proof of your eligibility, your membership will be extended to compensate for the missed discount.
- Your membership is activated as soon as payment is processed.
- Membership cards take 4-6 weeks to arrive; feel free to come in without them.
For full membership benefits and information, visit our members page.