Book your field trip now!
If you are interested in bringing a school group:
- The tickets are timed entry tickets, and advance reservations are necessary for school groups.
- Special fees apply to see A Day in Pompeii. For school groups, there will be a discounted charge of $4.50 per person (including teachers and chaperones) in addition to the special school group prices:
Pompeii + Exhibits + Omnitheater: $12.00 per person
Pompeii + Exhibits: $9.50 per person
- The museum admits one free chaperone for every 5 students into the Omnitheater film and exhibits. However, teachers and chaperones will each be charged $4.50 to view A Day in Pompeii.
- There can be no less than one chaperone (adult over 21) for every 10 students for A Day in Pompii entrance.
- Find information on pricing for the general public at www.smm.org/pompeii/tickets.
- For reservations, call (651) 221-9444 or (800) 221-9444.
Bonus (included with exhibit admission):
- Audio Tour: delve deeper into the story of Pompeii, meet several of its citizens, and hear the sounds of the bustling city.
A Day in Pompeii Teacher's Guide (PDF | 1.4 MB)
Curious about the content of the Audio Tour? Download full scripts here: