Youth Classes and Camps
We offer a wide range of creative technology classes & camps for youth ages 4-16.
Take a look at the class lists online or please call (651) 221-4511 to register now. You can also ask to have our latest catalog sent to you.
If you've taken a camp or workshop you'll get a bookmark like this to the Student projects which will be available online (1-3 weeks after each class)
- Scratch projects are posted in LTC's account on the Scratch site.
Look here for your projects from classes such as Design a Computer Game, Game Pad, Animation Dance Party, and others that use Scratch software.
- Movies and stop motion animations projects are posted in LTC's Picasa Web Album.
Look here for your projects from classes such as Digital Flix, Monsters and More and other classes where you made a movie or animation.
- Pictures of student projects are posted in LTC's Picasa Web Album.
Look here for your projects from classes such as Digital Jewelry, Smart House and other classes where you made a project with Crickets, circuits, LEDs, cardboard, fabric, or other materials.
- Additional Class Projects can be found here.
Look here for your projects such as Media Maps, Collections, Digital Diaries, and other classes where you made digital projects not listed above.
Want to Explore More?
We use a variety of tools and software in our classes and camps.
- PicoCrickets are a programmable hand-held computer with sensors, motors and much more. They can be purchased at the PicoCricket Website.
- Some of them are free that you can download and try at home.
Alice 3D: interactive 3D graphics
Art Rage: paint program
Audacity: recording and editing software
Blender: 3D content creation
Scratch: interactive gaming and animation
SketchUp: 3D modeling software
Starlogo TNG: modeling and simulation software