The one-day Engineering is Elementary® (EiE) Staff Development sessions (provided by the Science Museum of Minnesota) for teachers will:
- Introduce engineering concepts and skills
- Examine the structure and philosophy shaping the EiE materials
- Engage users in specific unit lessons for selected unit
- Facilitate discussions about effective instructional strategies and highlight teacher tips for ease of implementation
- Identify connections with district curriculum and the new engineering substrands of the Minnesota Science Standards
- Highlight on-going implementation support and project next steps
2014 sessions coming soon!
For more information, please contact Emily Poster at
or (651) 221-4540.